Dragon Bound (A Novel of the Elder Races)

Dragon Bound - Thea Harrison Half-human and half-wyr, Pia Giovanni spent her life keeping a low profile among the wyrkind and avoiding the continuing conflict between them and their dark Fae enemies. But after being blackmailed into stealing a coin from the hoard of a dragon, Pia finds herself targeted by one of the most powerful-and passionate-of the Elder races.I loved this story, Dragos and Pia, their romance and the paranormal world surrounding them (which has a little different spin than most others in this genre). There's tension, conflict, steamy romance and so many funny moments in this book to keep you up late at night trying to finish. The secondary characters are well developed and integral to the story, which is important to me as it adds dimension. The pace of the story is just about perfect and is not predictable. I have to re-emphasize, though, that Pia and Dragos have very sizzling encounters.I'm looking forward to continuing this series and recommend this to anyone who loves a good urban fantasy combined with a hot paranormal romance.